Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Uncreative

I don't really have anything creative or witty to write about tonight. I'm going to see Breaking Dawn at midnight, so I'll blog that when I get home. But for now, I'll tell you the only interesting thing from the past 24 hours.

So I slept really bad last night. Like, tossing and turning and unable to breathe all night. And by all night, I mean the 5 hours I had allotted for sleeping. Around 1am I was still trying to really get to sleep. Suddenly, I don't know if it was a dream or what, I thought there was an animal in my bed so I jolted straight up and turned on the light. The only animal in my bed was my little stuffed doggy. And me. When I finally got back to sleep, I dreamt of ROUSes (Rodents of Unusual Size), among other things.

So, there you go. My interesting story of the day. Now, to catch up on my DVR shows with Chrissy before going to see Breaking Dawn!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...