Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cheap Way Out of a Post

I'm siiiiicckkkkkk :(
The NP says its just a virus that will start getting better by Sunday. (Although I did wring an antibiotic from her, with a promise to try ibuprofen and water for a day before starting it...) When I went to buy the prescription and ibuprofen, I added some "Make Ashley Feel Better" items to the basket.

When I'm sick, I like to have Doritos. Blue if it's a cold-type thing, Red if it's a nausea-inducing bug. And of course, you have to have Coke. Then there's the medicines. With today's illness: ibuprofen, Alka Seltzer Plus Sinus Congestion, Saline Spray. Then there's the little things: tissues, water or juice, a blankie and fluffy pillow, mindless TV, Christian romance story. All the things you need to make you comfy while you feel like crap.

So what do you have nearby on a sick day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...