Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sleepy Ashley Goes to Bed

Second to last post of Nablowrimo 2011 and I almost forgot to write one! Sadly, nothing exciting happened today. I'm still fighting this cold/virus thing so I didn't go visit the new baby :( I worked this morning, but nothing noteworthy happened. And the rest of the day was just hanging out, watching TV, had dinner with my dad's boss.

So let's see....inventing something to write about....super tired but trying to think......I won a book today! From the LT ER program! I forget what the title is right now, but something about a boot camp for your money. Good timing, since I'm trying to really make and follow a budget!

Hmm....what else....did I mention I'm tired? I was about to go to bed when I remembered I didn't post today. I need to start making my Christmas presents. And finding gifts for the few people I have left on my list.

Alright, I'm going to stop trying to be creative and just go to bed. My nice, warm, comfy bed....Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...