Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cousin Leah

I was stumped on what to blog about today, so I asked Facebook. My cousin Leah said I should write about my beautiful family, so I'm going to write all about her today!

In case you haven't noticed, I don't post pictures of other people on my blog, and don't tell a whole lot of stories about others. It's not that I'm super self-centered or anything like that. When I started the blog, it was kinda secret and more of a journal than anything else. And I don't like when people post my picture and things without my permission, so I extend the same courtesy.

But, since she told me to write about my family (complete with a winky emoticon), I'm taking that as permission to put her in my blog! This is us in Venice, eating what Rick Steeves called "The best gelato in Venice"
My travel buddy <3 We love to take trips, everything from day trips to two-week trips across the pond. We always have a blast rocking out in the car, to everything from Hannah Montana to Ke$ha and most everything in between. Half of the time when she sleeps over, we end up talking til 2am. Because for some reason the deepest conversations start around 11pm when we start to say goodnight! Leah loves the stars and all things space, so we stargaze when we get the chance. New England weather doesn't always cooperate with those plans. We don't agree when it comes to pets, as she's a cat person and I'm more of a dog person. And don't even get me started on the Evil Black Fish she had when I was little! I recently discovered that I've got a bit of PTSD related to them! But that's a different post....

I'm so proud of her! She just got a new job and I pray that she does awesome at it! I'm also praying for her health to not interfere, and for her to be able to conquer any sickness that might pop up (you can tell we're related with all the health issues going on in our family!).

Leah, I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo so so much! Through all the ups and downs and everything in between, I love you and I'm always here for you! Rock on beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...