Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Today I pulled off a surprise party for the hardest-to-surprise person in the entire world: my Mom! Seriously. First, she's a mom. So that makes it hard to surprise her. And then, she does all the scheduling and room booking at the church, the only place we would think of to have a party. But we did it! And she was COMPLETELY shocked! I'm so happy we pulled it off! She loved it, despite her protests that she didn't want a party. It was awesome how many people wanted to come and celebrate her big day, too. Such a good day!

Happy Birthday Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice share. My mom is also going to celebrate her 50th birthday bash and I would love to help her plan and execute her dream party. I would like to book the garden event space Atlanta for the family dinner party. Was just wondering if you have some ideas for the décor!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...