Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jane Eyre

Whoops! Everytime I came to blog yesterday, something distracted me! And then I way laying in bed, almost asleep, when I remembered. But since I had to be up early for work today, I didn't want to risk actually getting up and blogging. So here's what I would have posted last night:


I love books. I love reading. I think books>ebooks. There's just something about the feel of a book in your hand, the way it folds over, the feel of the pages...I just started Jane Eyre. I've somehow never read it (or many other classics that I should've read!). And I love the copy I have. Its this really soft, smooth, leather cover with the corners cracking a little. And when you open it, it lays perfectly flat. I can lay it on the couch and it will stay open to where I put it! And did I mention it's so soft? Plus, its really old. Like, so old, it doesn't have the year listed anywhere in the book. And it has that old book smell....not the musty smell, but the used-and-loved-book smell. Yeah, I'm a little bit of a bibliophile....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...