Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Blow Up!

The power went out at work today. The reason? A telephone pole outside blew up. I'm sure there was a more elaborate reason, but that's all we heard. We saw all the smoke coming from the pole and the firemen hosing the base of the pole.

Also, I'm sick. I tried to pretend I wasn't, but after drinking more than 2 liters of water and taking a bunch of vitamin C, my sore throat and sneezing/runny nose are worse than they were this morning. Hoping to clear it up really quickly!

Also, I was supposed to start my color week today, but I forgot. So should I start tomorrow, or wait til next week? Next week might be fun, what with Thanksgiving and Black Friday and what not....Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...