Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back At It Again!

I realized yesterday that if I really tried, I could lose 15 pounds by the end of the year. So I'm back at it again. I need to get healthy. And I really need a haircut! (I won't let myself get one until I reach my next goal of 25 total pounds) So I started back with my website today to track my food and exercise, and I went to the gym. I've got another session with my trainer in the morning, and I plan to really kick butt! I'm sick of being fat. I'm done (again). I just finished putting my work schedule for the month into my calendar, so I took the chance to schedule gym time, too, so I really make time for it.

Also, over the weekend I finally broke down and bought new jeans (my old ones were falling off!). The ones I got are a size smaller than my last! However, they're used, so they might be stretched out a little...in fact, I'm pretty sure, because my mom gave me two pairs of the same size, but they're too small....

Anyways, I'm back on track and plan to get rid of this extra weight, and quick! Well, as quick as is healthy. I've got a lot of weight to lose, but a lot to look forward too when it's gone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for working out but always remember you are still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...