Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ashley's Thoughts

I guess I said that today would be Ashley's Thoughts day, and so it shall be! But be warned...I have a headache....and a sore finger....and I'm sleepy. Let the adventure commence! (edit: Blogger won't let me change the colors to make this cool looking, so you're gonna have to settle for boring spaces. Sorry.)

How on earth did I injure my finger?? I was just working,
minding my own business, and now it hurts and is swollen....

How I Met Your Mother has a lot of funny repeating jokes!
"Haaaave ya met Ted?"

Tomorrow is going to be a looooong day of fun church stuff!

I just got a sudden craving for ice cream....
a big soft serve vanilla ice cream cone...

CBD is next week and I am reeeeaaaalllllyyyyyyy excited!!!!!!

Okay, My brain is shutting off now. Night Blogger.
Don't forget to set your clocks back an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...