Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

November CBD

Today was the CBD Warehouse sale! The last one of 2009. So, after roughly 2.5 hours of sleep, I loaded into the car, in the rain, with three guys, and headed to Peabody! We had a very wet wait before the doors opened, but it was totally worth it! This sale was one of the best ever! I don't know if it was the selection, the small(er) crowd, or the fact that I actually had money, but I found soo many things I wanted on the bargain tables! And then one of the guys and I dug through the free books and traded awesome finds (we kinda sorta even got in trouble for this....). After the sale, we headed over to Sonic! Word of advice: Cranberry Limeade is yummy :) All in all, a great but tiring day. Too bad I have to wait til March for the next sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...