Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Challenging Challenge

Well, at the beginning of the year I challenged myself with a reading challenge for the year: 100 books in 2009. I took the idea from one of my favorite websites, LibraryThing, that I discovered the end of last year. Along with the challenge to read, I've been keeping track, and keeping a journal where I review the books. I've enjoyed it and I've read some great books this year! But, I realized today that I am falling short. I have 37 days left and have only read 69 books. If I want to reach my goal I have to read 31 books in just over a month's time....Sadly, I don't think this will happen as I do have a job and other commitments. Thus, I will see how close I can get, and take this same challenge next year! I love books :D
**Side note**
I am in love with 100 Layer Cake's blog and this tablescape! My fav shot here is that amazing one with the huge grey wall behind it. Gorgeous! Plus, that chandelier? sa-weet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...