Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Liar Liar Pants on Fire


I've become a pro at lying to old people. Its the nature of my job. So if one little old lady is telling me she's ready to go home and tells me to get her things, I tell her we're about to eat dinner and then the bus will come pick her up. If the old man is telling me there's a convention in the lobby he has to go to, I tell him its not til 3 and we'll bring him down then. I have to, otherwise they get agitated and combative. If someone honestly believes this is a hotel, you're gonna make them really angry by telling them they're wrong. So, I've become pretty good at lying.

P.S. Did you notice the crazy frost or the beautiful starts tonight? What a nice clear, almost-winter night!

P.P.S. New Moon is tomorrow! In exactly 24 hours I will be sitting in a theatre with one of my best friends (plus Twilight accoutrement's such as homemade Bella-bracelet, homemade. Twilight-inspired cakepops and Edward/Jacob chocolate) waiting for the 12:01am showing to start!! Yay!! So exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...