Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

14 Random Ramblings

  • I was glad to see Mrs. R (not her real name) doing better today at work. When I left Friday, I didn't think she'd be alive today, never mind happy and drinking chocolate milk. God must still have work for her here.
  • My arm is itchy. I don't like the whole change of seasons thing. Only because it gives me eczema. Everything else about it I love, though.
  • I get to go to the other side of the world with the Lover of my Soul for Valentine's day :) Can't wait!
  • Hmmm.....I need to pay some bills.....
  • Can we please just ban the Gosslin's from the media?? Seriously. Let those kids get a chance at childhood!
  • I have 20 days to re-read a certain book....oops! Make that 18. Its already November 2nd!
  • My mom's birthday is coming up very soon. Now that I have money, I'm getting her something special that I think she'll love. I just need to buy it....
  • I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! Its almost over and it feels like it just started!
  • I don't think I'm going to make my goal of reading 100 books this year. I think I'll be about 20 short :(
  • I think for the next week I'll do something similar to what I saw on another blog. Each day will be assigned color. I'll find something that color, take its picture, and post it here.(Tuesday=red, Wednesday=orange, Thursday=yellow, Friday=green, Saturday=blue, Sunday=purple, Monday=white)
  • I wonder how I can make this blog prettier?
  • Elijah and Elisha were pretty cool dudes. It would've been fun to know them. To follow them. To have been there and witnessed first hand the things they did. And to be bold like Elisha and ask for a double portion of what Elijah had? That'd be pretty awesome.
  • I read this passage the other day and thought, how cool would it be if we all introduced ourselves like Paul did? If we just came right out with our life's philosophy, our beliefs, our mission. We'd be a lot more mindful of how we acted and spoke, that's for sure! There'd be no mistaking who's just talking the talk and who's truly walking the walk.
  • My big accomplishment for the day? I did the entire morning med pass! Granted, I had someone to do vitals for me, and she actually did one person's meds, but still!! I did it, and did it on time!! woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...