Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

The End

I have successfully made it to the end of NaBloWriMo! Wow, I can't believe this is the last day of November! What a bittersweet moment. I am happy that its over so I no longer have to post insignificant, time-wasting posts. I can just post when I have something to say! Today I learned that I cannot pick up any hours at work this week, unless someone calls out, because its the end of a cycle so all the spots are filled. I also bought the last two books to the series I'm reading. The Uglies Series. I like them. Its a YA series and so weird I can't fully explain it, so I won't waste your time. You can google it if you're interested. As a parting note, I have decided to do a "12 Days of Christmas Photo Challenge" leading up to Christmas! I'm looking forward to it. I just finished this art project and figured I'd share it....it'd look nicer with a colorful wall, but thats okay :) The middle picture says "Brighten every day with fun finds that make you happy" and thats what this piece is....things I've found that all have happy memories attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...