Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Magenta Monday

Today's color was magenta. This was both easy and hard. See, nothing at work is magenta. Nothing. But practically everything in my house is. I <3 magenta. 

Except nothing in the house seemed worthy of a picture....until I climbed into bed with the final book in one of my new favorite series:

The lighting in my bedroom isn't the greatest, but I promise it's magenta. 

By the way, since I know you Hollywood big shots totally follow my blog, I'm gonna need the people who make the Avengers movies to please bring the Gallagher Girls to the big screen. Please. I don't care how old I get, I will always want to be in spy school. Not just any spy school though. Only the best: Gallagher Academy. 

And of course I'll need my own spy boyfriend like Cammie has Zach (unless Zach turns bad in this book, in which case I recant that statement.) Although, I am a grown up...so I'll just go ahead and call dibs on Mr. Solomon. 

What book would you like to see brought to the big screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...