Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

As Cool As Lincoln With a Machine Gun Riding a Bear

Jon Acuff posted this on his Facebook today with the caption, "Dear Monday, I'm coming at the week like this. You've been warned."
I'm adopting it. I have a bunch of things I've been putting off, and this week is the week to get them done! Watch out, Monday!

I've started early. Last night I completed my first Christmas present (my brother's). And today I ran the Doctor Who Virtual 5K with my friends! Look at our smiley, shiny faces at the start of the run:

At the finish line, my brother did the honors of bestowing upon me the Coolest Race Medal Ever:
Look, K9! Look, a Sonic Screwdriver! Look, the TARDIS! Look, Gallifreyan! And it says, "Basically, run"!!! Awesome-sauce.

What kind of awesomeness do you have going on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...