Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Well This is Awkward...

NaBloWriMo is over in three days and I still need to write seven posts to successfully complete the month. And today I have nothing witty to write because I don't feel well and have to go to work in a few minutes. So I'm just gonna ramble for a bit, okay?

So I finally just watched Serenity, and I'm so upset!! Can't believe Joss killed off two people :( Although, I shouldda known. Between him and Moffat, I get way too attached to characters, just to have them die or leave. But, I still keep watching and getting geekier, which I'm loving!

I'm really not loving this book I'm reading. It's nothing like I expected, but I made it half way through, so I feel like I should just finish it so I can count it for my 50/50, since I still need 8 more books this year. I'm trying to push through it quickly so I can read the book I just bought by Bob Goff, who I heard at Global Forum and not LOVE! If this book is half as good as he is in person, it's gonna be amazing!

Also, I had big plans to celebrate my two-hundreth post, but it apparently happened four posts ago and I didn't pay attention! Guess I'll have to go for three hundred...

Oops! Time's up, gotta get dressed for work. Hope it's an easy night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...