Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Novel Crossing Debut

Do you like Christian books, especially fiction?
Do you like finding new books?
Do you like connecting with authors and other readers?

Well then check out this new site
This site just opened to the public on Monday and so far I'm liking it. I've been a longtime fan of LibraryThing, and this is similar, but more focused. You can explore the latest Christian Fiction releases, add books to your "shelf", connect with your favorite authors, and have online bookclub, and more. It is still a new site, but there is a lot of potential! There are articles and posts about all sorts of Christian fiction-related news, and the opportunity to friend other readers. 

I'm still working to get to know the Novel Crossing site and all the details, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. There is some room for improvement, but as the site grows and improves, I think it will become a great one! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...