Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why the Rush??

(I don't know how I'm 3 minutes late for November 2nd, but I'm really not going to make this a habit! Promise!)
Anyways, I spent a few hours wandering around the mall today and was completely astounded to see that all the Christmas decorations (including Santa's Village) and the Christmas music was already all over the place! What happened to fall? To Thanksgiving? It used to be that we didn't get Christmas stuff until Thanksgiving, or just before. But on November 2nd?! This is crazy. We rush and rush for what? Why waste an entire month, a month that happens to be gorgeous and have its own holidays? It makes me sad, because I really try to take the days as they come and enjoy them all. And life is so much better that way.
P.S. I found out that in November there is a NaBloPoMo, but it actually happens every month, so I'm still not satisfied with this lack of blogging enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...