Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy NaBloWriMo!!!

Ok, so I know that *technically* its November 2nd, but since I just got home from work, its still my November 1st. So its the start of National Blog Writing Month! Well, sorta. See, last year it coincided with NaNoWriMo. But this year, I went back to the website to "officially" sign up, and the website no longer exists. If you google NaBloWriMo, you get a bunch of blogs who participated in one during the month of October, but no official site. So, I'm sticking with what I did last year and making Novemeber NaBlogWriMo. And I also fully expect to do another color week. That was so much fun last year! And so thats all I'm writing tonight. I am beyond tired from this really long weekend. I promise to be more interesting for the rest of the month (most of it anyways!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...