Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why do I have to be a grown up?

I really don't want to go to work today. Really, Really, Really don't want to go. I'm really really tired. And run down from doing way too much over the past few weeks. And its made worse by the fact that my friend called me to tell me to call out because she's bored. But I can't. There's no reason. Plus, I called out like 5 times last month when I was sick. What would I say? "I can't come in today because my friend needs me to help an italian plumber who's being attacked by a weird dragon-like creature while he's trying to rescue the princess"? (the key to lying is in the details...although, since we'd be playing Mario its not technically a lie). I don't think that would go over very well. So here I go, to work the night away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...