Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Speak Now"


For the entire shift tonight I had Taylor Swift's new song "Speak Now" stuck in my head. The whole shift. And as if that wasn't bad enough, I could only remember the first two lines! (Although, the chorus showed up for a few brief minutes before flying away again). Here's a link to Taylor performing the song on Letterman...for some reason I can't embed it tonight.

"I am not the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion. But you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl."

I'm a little in love with this song...even though its about interrupting a wedding. I've secretly always wanted this to happen at a wedding I go to, not because I want a wedding ruined ot because I don't love the people getting married, but I'm just curious what would happen. In an interview, Taylor said she was curious too and thats what led to writing the song. Its a very catchy song. I love the tune :)

That is all for this fourth day of NaBloWriMo
(or NaBloPoMo, if you prefer)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...