Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Catch Up and Candy

Well, its been a little while since I've posted anything, so here I am! I have fully paid my trip, so its all set and I can't wait! I'm currently subbing while the official teacher has flown to Texas to adopt a baby girl!! Its soo exciting! Can't wait to meet her :) Here's some of whats been going on for me in the past month:
I enjoyed the first ice cream cone of the year
I ran the cotton candy machine for CCA's River RunI learned that if you leave some cotton candy on the whatchamacallit for a while, it turns into candy glass.
So cool!I went to the beach with friends. Wasn't feeling good (had a nasty sinus infection), so all I did was lay on the blanket, which made for a fabululously relaxing day! No pictures, except of these interesting Skittles. They fizz on your tongue! Strange science.And on Mother's day, after surprising my mom and visiting my grandmother at the nursing home, I took this picture. There was a bird sitting on the Christmas lights originally, but he flew away. I still think its a kinda cool picture. So, thats about it for now, I guess. I worked alot this month, so nothing really exciting happened, aside from paying off my trip and reading a few books. Oh! I did make a new blog page: Is There Anything Better.... check it out if you haven't yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...