Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Book Alert!!

Start by Jon Acuff

I'm so excited for this new book coming out next month by Jon Acuff! I am a huge fan of his blogs and of two of his other books (Stuff Christians Like and Quitter. I haven't yet read the Gazelle one). Without fail, reading anything by Jon Acuff either inspires me or makes me laugh. Often both. 

Seriously, go read his blog, and get your hands on his books. Start promises to be just as awesome and inspiring, and if you've ever wanted to take your life from average to awesome, you'll want to read this. I mean, just look at that cover! How can you not want to read a book that tells you to "punch fear in the face" right on the front?? And if you preorder Start, you get a whole bunch of extras, like ebooks and downloads to continue inspiring you.

You can bet that as soon as I read this book, I'll give y'all a review. (I just used "y'all". That was weird.) Better yet, let's both read it, and talk about it after. Deal?

Have you read any Jon Acuff? How has it inspired you?

Disclaimer: I am entered in a traffic contest with Jon Acuff's team. Every click on my blog linking to the Start book, helps me get closer to a prize. But know that I sincerely love Jon Acuff's writing, and would be promoting his books anyways (I had already planned to review Quitter this month). So help a sister out, while helping yourself reach your dreams? 

(Sheesh, using y'all and sister in the same post? Is this what happens when I have a full Saturday off???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...