Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 by 30!

Well, I figured I should make this post before I check something off the list tomorrow! This is my list of everything I want to do before I turn thirty in just over 5 years. And can I just say, its really weird that I'm gonna be 30 in 5 years!!!! Craziness! My list actually has 38 things, because I couldn't narrow it down enough, so the extras are bonus! As I complete things, I'll post about them and cross it out on the 30 by 30 page above :) What's on your bucket list?

TRAVEL

  • Visit all 7 continents
  • Visit the North Pole
  • Walk in Jesus’ footsteps
  • Go scuba diving
  • See the Northern Lights
  • Live abroad
  • Dance in Spain
  • Visit every Disney Park
  • Take a trip with no luggage
  • Heads Carolina, Tails California (Just drive for a day or so before looking at a map)
  • Take a cross country road trip
  • Visit a volcano
  • Hike the Grand Canyon
  • Go to ComiCon


HAPPINESS

  • Be part of a flash mob
  • Watch the sunset til it turns to stars til it turns to sunrise, in the middle of nowhere
  • See a show on Broadway
  • Shower under a waterfall
  • See a meteor shower
  • Say yes to something completely spontaneous
  • See a solar eclipse


SERIOUS

  • Reach Goal Weight
  • Pay off all my debt
  • Change the world


SKILLS

  • Do a kick up
  • Learn to drive stick
  • Take a cooking class from a pro
  • Learn a language


CHALLENGES

  • Polar Plunge
  • Do a 365 Photography Project
  • Read the whole Bible in 90 days, then in 30.
  • Coal Walk
  • Climb Kilimanjaro for slavery


MISCELLANEOUS

  • Conquer a fear
  • Write a book
  • Organize something really big (event)
  • Shoot a gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...