Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's a Twitter Party!

Are you on Twitter
I am, but I'm so bad about going on! I should work on that...but if you're there, join the Compassion team tomorrow for a Twitter Party! No calling in or RSVPing necessary, just log on and follow two of Compassion's bloggers: Amy Lupold Bair (@ResourcefulMomwho is hosting the event, and Shaun Groves (@shaungroveswill be chatting and taking your questions about Compassion's work and the impact bloggers are having! The party gets started at 7pm on Thursday the 20th, so don't miss out! Unfortunately, I'm working, so I'll have to just see what happened after :( 

Also, anyone who asks a question or makes a comment, using the hashtag #CompassionBloggers will be entered to win a prize! Plus, you can learn mroe about how to become a Compassion Blogger yourself. For more info, check out Amy's post here

In case you're not sure what's up with all this Compassion talk, let me fill you in! September is Compassion's Blogger Month where bloggers are coming together to break a record: we want to find sponsors for more than 3,108 children this month! We're over halfway there, so please consider joining the network to save children's lives and bring them hope. 

If you're on Twitter follow me @AspiringAshley7 and I'll follow back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...