Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Failure

Um, wow. Major, Utter, Big-Time FAIL.

It is 25 days into my personal Bible Bonanza and in my reading I'm on day....6.

TWENTY(ish) DAYS BEHIND!!!

Fail. Life's been a little crazy. So now, should I just start back up at day 6? Start over? Try something else, and come back to this later?

I dunno. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I'll let you know when I decide. I've also been quite bad at keeping up with the whole "monthly goals" thing I started last month....although I have been checking them off! Unfortunately, I'm not home at the moment, so I can't share with you. Maybe tomorrow?

Okay, enough failure. So it was measurement week with my trainer this week, and while my weight has not changed since last time (about 6 weeks ago), I've lost almost an inch from both my waist and hips! Hooray!

Any failures or victories in your week?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...