Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Love's Nerve Damage

It didn't take as long as I expected to set up my part of the free concert at the church tonight, so I decided to do a quick little blog post...

So, remember my little tryst with the bridge we call Golden Gate? Well I'm pretty sure I did permanent damage to my knee during that little exciting ride. That day was four months ago, yet my knee is still very sensitive. Certain clothes will make my skin tingle. And the slightest little bump sends shooting pain through my knee. Like tonight.

I accidentally banged my knee on a corner walking out of the sound booth. It was just a little bump. Most people would've said "ow" and moved on. Me? I started hopping in place, clutching my knee, with tears in my eyes. And now it's sending random bursts of pain whenever it feels like it. Nerve damage? I'm assuming. But I guess I'll have to live with it! Time to make the popcorn :)

<3 I believe in Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...