Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Foot Creeper Two

I just got a message on my SparkPeople that was so funny/disturbing that I had to share! It's reminiscent of *this post* .

See, SP is the site I'm using to lose weight, as I've mentioned. And, as I've also mentioned, I'm rewarding myself along the way. The first reward I'll earn is a pedicure.

So I was on SP this morning, trying to earn enough points to get my next virtual trophy (don't judge!), when I found a message board post about toe polish. It asked "what colors are you wearing for summer?" So, I commented (worth 3 points), about how I'm one pound away from a pedicure and might branch out from my usual bright pink.

A few minutes later, I got a private message from someone named Investor that read:

Us foot guys are rooting for ya!! We love new toe colors lol [really happy emoticon]

Awwwwwkwardddddd.....and he hasn't even seen my toes! Plus, to make it a little creepier, his profile is unfindable, and he has no profile picture. Creeper.






**edit** Now, 20 minutes later, he has a picture and a profile....and I just realized he STARTED the thread....ooops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...