Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Brooke Bunnie Hops In and Out

So, my friends and I decided to buy wigs. 
And wear them around. 
Because we're awesome like that.
So I'd like you to meet Brooke Bunnie! 
My new, wig-wearing alter-ego! 

On this day, we went to the mall and a corn maze. And I have a confession. I love my wig! like, really really REALLY love it! Here's more Brooke at the corn maze: 
But seriously. How rockin' do I look in this hair?! 

Okay, maybe you're wondering about the name? We Googled various combinations of "alter ego nick names" and found some awesome, surprisingly well-fitting names! I became Brooke Bunnie, my friends are now Scarlett Winter and Delicious Daytona. (Unless they give me specific permission, I'm not putting their pictures on the blog, because that's not nice, putting other people's pictures on the internet without their permission! )

Except this one of Delicious Daytona, cuz it's awesome. And unless you're friends with us, you don't know who this is! muahahaha :)
But really, doesn't Delicious Daytona as a name just somehow fit that blue??

Well, that's all for this post. Just wanted to share last weekend's fun before I head out to the Dominican Republic tomorrow! I'm so excited and will be back next week to share about the trip! Keep us in your prayers, please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...