Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Goals: The Beginning

So, I've been following a blog for a few weeks that does something I find kinda cool. She posts goals for each month and each week, then follows up at the end of the month/week on how she did with them. Her's are also broken into segments, like do, be, learn...but I'm not gonna go there yet. So, while I don't promise to keep it up, we're gonna try this whole monthly goals thing. And since we're halfway through the month, it will be a little easier- less pressure. Here are my goals for the rest of the month:
  • Read and review one ARC in my pile
  • Buy a new, whole-food vitamin
  • Plan the whole of Missions Month for kids ministry
  • Check my FICO Score
  • Get my eating habits back under control
  • Clean "The Pile" (you don't wanna know....)
  • Decide what to study in my quiet time next
  • Get a child from Compassion's Longest Waiting list sponsored
I would love for someone else to sponsor one of those kids and tell me about it, so I could feel better, but I think I may have to make some sacrifices and sponsor one myself. I already have one Compassion Kid, but the fact that some of these kids have been waiting for almost a year for someone to love them breaks my heart. Will you love them? Or do you already sponsor a child? Tell me about them!

So there you have it! My goals for the rest of this month. Now I have to do them, or let down the whole internet. Because, obviously, I'm that popular that the entire internet cares what's happening on my little 'ole blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...