Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snowy Days

Another snowy day in New England! I love it! Although, I've been feeling sick for the past few days, so its not quite perfect. Went out today and picked up my new glasses....haven't decided yet how I like them....we'll see. Well, since my last post, I have celebrated my birthday, my brother's birthday, been on a roadtrip and started a fast. Ever notice how when you're fasting from something, that thing is all over the place? How its the one thing you want the most during that time?! But, I suppose that's why we decide to fast from those things. So, nothing clever or thought provoking to say today. Just a post since I haven't been on in a while. Now, to eat my lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...